Wednesday 27 January 2010

Title? What Title?

I had 2 musical flashes of inspiration for this blog...
  1. John Denver's "Leavin On A Jet Plane" and
  2. Genesis' "Land Of Confusion" 
 No idea why the John Denver song popped in there, but I was a big fan of Genesis back in the day...

Anyway, I'm off on Friday for a week in Allen, TX (just north of Dallas) - though its mostly work unfortunately. Sat & Sun I get to roam around on my own, before start a gruelling week at work on Monday - though the work will be followed each evening by a relaxing drink or two with my American colleagues, and there'll be one or two Brits out there too.

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog. Hope you enjoyed your time in Allen. Not a bad little town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks motoroz, had a good time there... nice people, nice bars... oh and some work too :-)

    ReplyDelete